We are pleased to announce our membership of the Amenity Forum.
The Amenity Forum brings together professional organisations with an involvement and interest in weed, pest and disease management in the amenity horticulture sector.
As this division of our business continues to grow, AGS One is committed to supporting the key objectives of this forum which are:-
- To promote and encourage proper and responsible use of pesticides and integrated methods for the control of pests, weeds and diseases.
- To lead, co-ordinate and encourage achievement of "Best Practice" objectives in amenity pesticide use.
- To co-ordinate and encourage the establishment of sustainable qualifications, training and CPD activity, specifically for the amenity sector.
- To organise activities within the Amenity Forum membership and linked organisations, such that Amenity Forum objectives are developed in a co-ordinated way.
- Members should ensure adequate training, certification of, and working practices by, their staff and those of any contractors they use.